Your information is the information that's required when you sign up for SM TOTAL tv, as well as the information you choose to share.
When you sign up for SM TOTAL tv , you are required to provide information such as your name, email address and other contact information.
Information you choose to share:
Your information also includes the information you choose to share on SM TOTAL tv , such as when you publish a video [audio and/or media content].
It also includes the information you choose to share when you communicate with us, such as when you contact us.
Your name, profile picture video [audio and/or media content]., and Full name are treated just like information you choose to make public.
Other information we receive about you
We also receive other types of information about you:
• We receive data from or about the computer, mobile phone, or other devices you use to access SM TOTAL tv . This may include network and communication information, such as your IP address, and other information about things like your internet service, operating system, location, the type (including identifiers) of the device or browser you use, or the pages you visit. We request device information to improve how our web services, and to improve our work on your device.
• We receive data whenever you logged in into SM TOTAL tv. We use this information as a driving force to improving our services, sometimes through cookies.
When we use the phrase "public information" (which we sometimes refer to as "Everyone information"), we mean the information you choose to make public, as well as information that is always publicly available.
Information that is always publicly available
The types of information listed below are always publicly available, and they are treated just like information you decided to make public:
Published video [audio and/or media content] :
SM TOTAL tv is a public place for shared content and everything content published is “publicly shared. Our Copyright and Piracy issues statement applies.
Username and User ID:
These allow you to give out a custom link to your Page, and help make SM TOTAL tv platform possible.
Usernames and User IDs
Usernames and User IDs are the same thing – a way to identify you on SM TOTAL tv . A User ID is a string of numbers and a username generally is some variation of your name. With your username, you get a custom link (an SM TOTAL tv URL, such as www.smtotal.tv/station/username or www.smtotal.tv/station/username /default.aspx?id=username) to your profile page that you can give out to people or post on external websites.
If someone has your Username or User ID, they can use it to access information about you through the smtotal.tv website. For example, if someone has your Username, they can type www.smtotal.tv/station/username or www.smtotal.tv/station/default.aspx?id=username into their browser and see your videos [audios and/or media contents] as well as anything else that is on your profile page.
How we use the information we receive
We use the information we receive about you in connection with the services and features we provide to you. And when people search on www.smtotal.tv your user name or full name might come up, if it is related to what the person is searching. We expose all information that tied to your profile account. We expose your information on our search fields
• to help promote your videos [audios and/or media contents
• To provide the people who search the related information what they are looking for on our platform.
• For internal operations, including research and service improvement.